Select Post Then Print

Print Friendly and PDF

Soakin up the S-o-n, Dude!


Soakin up the S-o-n, Dude!

Wednesday Evening

Characters

*Brink Fretly

*Hamfry the Pig-Wearing sunglasses and little backwards hat

(News Intro Music)

        (Brink runs across the stage\off\across\off\across\off\across\off screaming until he runs into the pig puppet and then starts crying.)

 

Hamfry: Duuude take a chill pill! Hamfry won’t do you no harm.

 

Brink: Y-you talk?

 

Hamfry: Dude can you hear me?

 

Brink: ahh yeah?

 

Hamfry: Then my Homey G, I’m a speakin…so whats shaken yo?

 

Brink: I’m Brink Fretly of P.I.Action news and I’m here to learn about sowing down on the a-a-acho! Farm.

 

Hamfry: Duude that is whack! Use a tissue next time!

 

Brink: Sorry I..I..a-a-a—choo!! Hate farms.

 

Hamfry: You are crakin shakin! Farms are the bomb diggity yo! I mean we got sheep, chickens, this is where you get eggs, wool, milk, cheese, cream, bread, beef, and chicken…

 

Brink: Oh yeah mmm and bacon..That is my favorite!

Hamfry: Man now I know you’re whack! What kinda sick man are you?!?

 

Brink: Huh?

 

Hamfry: Anyway, my favorite part of the farm is chillin in the mud soakin up the sun.

 

Brink: I hate the sun it turns me into a lobster.

 

Hamfry: Whoa watch it dude with out the sun not a single thing on the farm would grow!

 

Brink: What do you mean?

 

Hamfry: Everything needs the sun to have life dude! Without it the crops wouldn’t grow, its like the life of a Christian if we don’t spend time soakin up the S-O-N, dude our growth as a Christian is toast.

 

Brink: How do we soak up the S-O-N?

 

Hamfry: First, we go to church faithfully so we learn about how to be more like Jesus, home biscuit.

 

Brink: Home biscuit?

 

Hamfry: Dude, then we need to dive into the Word of God, we need to read the Bible. Both will help us be more like Jesus and dat da real deal, we be soakin up the Son S-O-N dude!

 

Brink: Well Folks you heard it here…after being planted in Christ Jesus, we need to make sure to soak up the son, S-O-N. This is Brink Fretly, live down on the a-a-a-

 

Hamfry: Dude don’t even think about it!

 

(News Closing Music)

Written By:  Natasha Miller

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries. This Includes Private Evangelism And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries. This Includes Private Evangelism And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved